delete(timmyyyyyyyy)

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Well "picking on me" is right. I'm forever damaged from having loved then lost. It leaves a hole in your heart that can never be filled. Once again, thanks for caring.
Back to Delete.

#NeverDeleteTimmyFromYourHearts
F894BBE9-A0B2-4380-8C1D-11C9A3C00AC4.gif

DELETE
@Monte.C they're picking on you again. If you would only stick to the topic of the thread this wouldn't happen! This thread is about the serious topic of "delete" and you have once again deviated by bringing up the poor departed Timmy. I feel your pain and perhaps grief counseling is in order but you can't keep interrupting the serious discussion of "delete" with your unbridled sadness.
@Mr NCT you've been a tremendous friend through this most difficult time. Do you think it's true what they say?
"It is better to have known Timmy and lost Timmy than to never have known Timmy at all."
Then I would have turned out just like the rest of these commoners who wouldn't know a Truly Great member/designer/builder/flier/mentor if he stood up & bit them. :ROFLMAO:

DELETE

Mr_Stripes

Elite member
Ok I havent been on here for a little while but I have seen a couple of timmy references sooooooo...

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO TIMMY?????!!!!!