Desert in ohio ???

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow that was a cool mix of landscape out in the desert type area. That needs to be explored me I think. You could get some neat cliff side dives off the areas it has washed out as smooth as your flying is easily. I was right there with ya thinkin what control inputs I would have to try.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
It looked like it. Wish I was there to wander around with ya. At least I got to fly out back this evening on a fresh motor and new props. A LOT less shaking going on hehe. Just have to tune out the changes I made chasing the tune because of bad bearings. Then start saving for a new action camera so I can stop filming and posting crappy dvr footage

Poor Man FPV

It looked like it. Wish I was there to wander around with ya. At least I got to fly out back this evening on a fresh motor and new props. A LOT less shaking going on hehe. Just have to tune out the changes I made chasing the tune because of bad bearings. Then start saving for a new action camera so I can stop filming and posting crappy dvr footage
Hell yeah man that would be cool dude.. I'd love to meet the people I interact with in this hobby and go fly awesome places.. time and money and work and kids....just not enough time ..really sucks .

Yeah man get you a gopro hero session 5 and get the 2 yr Warranty. .I've had 3 so it's soooooooooooo worth it.. buy it once.... just take it in and boom get a new one.

What fc you using psyborg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
On my Alien I use full KISS setup with Lumenier 2306 2350kv motors. My Gremlin its the Femto controller on Beta flight with bullet esc's and the 1104 emax motors. For my Versa copter its a clone SPF3 running clean flight on Bl heli 30 amp esc's with emax 2204 2300 and for my 100 mph build I am working on Its a Kiss FC, soon to have Spedix 45a esc with Emax white top 2306 2400 kv motors and that will run Kiss. May change FC's later depending how that mix interacts.