Devastator Build

Mutley

Yes Indeed, We get 3 chances to sink a Japanese Warship. The two left and right servos are on a single Chanel with a 3 way toggle switch on my spektrum radio. 0 drops the left bomb, 1 does nothing, and position 2 drops the right bomb. I have brass sleeves and the servo rod wire is just the right length.

leaded50

Legendary member
Yes Indeed, We get 3 chances to sink a Japanese Warship. The two left and right servos are on a single Chanel with a 3 way toggle switch on my spektrum radio. 0 drops the left bomb, 1 does nothing, and position 2 drops the right bomb. I have brass sleeves and the servo rod wire is just the right length.

Nice!! you need build more bombs !!! :LOL:

Mutley

And now the conclusion, FF '21 : lost in combat on a torpedo run. ( note: don't use old DSM2 spektrum recievers during combat)

Attachments

• 20210716_115816.jpg
    20210716_115816.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210716_114933.jpg
    20210716_114933.jpg
    8.3 MB · Views: 0

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
And now the conclusion, FF '21 : lost in combat on a torpedo run. ( note: don't use old DSM2 spektrum recievers during combat)

Looks like the Devastator got devastated......

Did you have it rigged to explode or something? I can't imagine that much damage from a normal flip-over??!!

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Mutley

Looks like the Devastator got devastated......

Did you have it rigged to explode or something? I can't imagine that much damage from a normal flip-over??!!

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ha! I wish. I basically designed it as I built it. very piecemeal. It was very light weight and fragile. I lost RC control and it swan dove into the ground from 50 feet up.

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
Ha! I wish. I basically designed it as I built it. very piecemeal. It was very light weight and fragile. I lost RC control and it swan dove into the ground from 50 feet up.

Death from above. Literally. It isn't the fall that get's ya, it's that "sudden stop" at the end......

:p