Disservice to customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Complaint understood. Your personal decision to not help anyone else who might be having the problem you encountered is not understood, or accepted by the community here. We are here to help each other learn and have fun. You assert that helping the community is helping FT pursue it's capitalist agenda. We, the community, disagree strongly.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Putting an end to this is a great idea.

Kingbird, I applaud you. I have read, and considered what you've posted here, and in other places, and tip my hat at what has been a very successful troll.

You have painted yourself into a position that no matter what is said, either people have to agree with you, or that FT and it's community is inflicting a wrong upon their customers.

Yet, you come across with such a negative attitude, passively aggressively insulting FT and then it's community, that no matter how valid any point you make, it is grating to them to agree with you.

In addition to all of that there's a certain bullying aspect of your posts here. Flite Test and it's community is probably the best natured group of people I have ever dealt with. To the point that someone can come in here and make pot shots and they'll still reply to that person in a polite and respectful manner. It's a rather one sided fight.

So, I'll close this thread. It won't be hidden or removed. Nor will I at this time limit or ban your access. But there will be no other warnings.

Feel free to offer helpful criticism. But do it in a respectful manner that the community of people who make up this forum deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.