• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DIY 50mm EDF Grunjet

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Here’s my maiden of the grunjet. Apart from a sketchy launch due to it being quite far out of trim, it went really well! I love this plane - I put 5 packs through it that day. The maiden was on a 1500 4s which is a perfect size, but I only have one of those so I ran it several times on a 2200 3s which also worked very well but was a bit slower. I’m planning on trying it out on a 2200 4s, so I’ll give an update once that happens. If you haven’t built one of these yet, do it! It’s so worth it!

Here’s my maiden of the grunjet. Apart from a sketchy launch due to it being quite far out of trim, it went really well! I love this plane - I put 5 packs through it that day. The maiden was on a 1500 4s which is a perfect size, but I only have one of those so I ran it several times on a 2200 3s which also worked very well but was a bit slower. I’m planning on trying it out on a 2200 4s, so I’ll give an update once that happens. If you haven’t built one of these yet, do it! It’s so worth it!
Nice catch at the end. Ninja skills!