DJI S800 clone w/ Aluminum case PLUS spare parts - For Sale - New

ParkeFlyer

--SOLD-- Thanks!
I'm selling my new, never flown DJI S800 clone (RcTimer) with the Aluminum carrying case for $sold (+shipping & fees). Several spare parts are also included in the package. The total package retails for $1550.

Included in the S800 clone kit:
6x - Arm ( ESC 2-6S 40A ; Motor 4114 350kv )
1x - Central Board/Hub
6x - 15" Carbon Fiber Propeller
1x - Landing Skid Set
1x - Battery Tray
1x - Aluminum Box

Spare parts include:
1x - extra battery tray
12x - 15" Carbon Fiber Props
1x - spare motor (4114 350kv)
2x - s800 Arm (O)
2x - s800 Arm (X)
2x - Speed controllers (40A ESC, 1 red, 1 green)

This is really a beautiful craft. If you've never seen one up close, you will be shocked, and the aluminum case makes it super easy to transport and store. I purchased it thinking I would be doing more aerial photography, but life and work got in the way and I'm deciding to sell it so someone else can get good use out of it. This kit includes the frame, motors, props, and ESCs. Still needed would be the flight controller, radio gear, and battery. This kit can easily be upgraded to retractable landing skids and improved vibration dampers from RCtimer.com. The s800 is a large craft, not intended for beginners. Shipping and paypal fees will be an additional $75 (estimate). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

- A-S800_for_sale.jpg B-S800_for_sale.jpg C-S800_for_sale.jpg D-S800_for_sale.jpg E-S800_for_sale.jpg F-S800_for_sale.jpg G-S800_for_sale.jpg H-S800_for_sale.jpg

Last edited:

ParkeFlyer

Hey guys, if the shipping and paypal fees are a sticking point, we can work something out. Send me a message and we'll strike up a deal. :D