Do you read the submissions in the Articles section?

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
What is he doing that is not legal here?

Let me rephrase that for the country he is flying in (assuming that Austria has the same regulations as we have in Germany):

What is he doing that is legal here?

;-)

Balu

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I can't blame the authors though because I'm just as guilty on the few I've had published. The problem is there's no way for authors to be notified when there's comments posted on their articles (at least no way I've found.) So I've had questions on my articles go unanswered for months before I think to read them again and notice there are new comments.

Odd, I get an email when someone replies to my articles.

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
I have to admit I hadn't looked for settings after the new site went live, I had searched for them before but never found anything that sounded like notifications for article comments...just looked again and mine were all set to no so that explains why I've never got notifications. Oddly enough I was also set to "no" on newsletter and I know I signed up for the newsletter and received it once (has there ever been another sent?)

Guess I need to get off my butt and write up a few new articles now ;)

I've adopted a new way of submitting articles to Flitetest, I submit them wait Three days if they are not approved, delete them as they probably are not acceptable. They will still be on Youtube for people that are interested under "Sailorjohn" . Recently Flitetest hasn't published many productions for the fixed wing flyer. I can recommend the "videos" section of the forum which I had been ignoring for very good content and productions.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
You're welcome. I added the videos section for people who want to share videos but do not want to take the added effort of embedding them in a written article.