Does anybody have a Spektrum Programming Cable?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Hi all,
I need one of the Spektrum programming cables for the Spektrum DXE, and I'd rather not spend nearly $20 just so I can use elevons.
If anyone has one of the cables that they no longer want or need could you let me know?

Turbojoe

Elite member
It's a decent low cost TX but the cable was the reason I sold mine. By the time you are done with shipping etc. it's almost 1/3 the price of the TX! Hopefully you'll find someone with a cable for cheap. Aside from the cable (that should be included with the TX) it's a nice unit.

Joe

Matagami Designs

Master member
I have the dxe and a cable with usb for my android device. Idk if I should have gotten the one that uses a headphone jack but I have a hard time connecting with the app to program channels. Also you need the programmer cable to register with spektrum and update everything. The Tx is ok but I despise programming it and switching models. Just my 2 cents.

Keno

I have two program cables, not sure what you need. One has a usb to servo female. The other has a female servo connecter to a multi section phone jack. I think these were for programing AS3X Spektrum receivers maybe not what you are looking for. I have no need for them.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I have two program cables, not sure what you need. One has a usb to servo female. The other has a female servo connecter to a multi section phone jack. I think these were for programing AS3X Spektrum receivers maybe not what you are looking for. I have no need for them.
I need the one with the USB.

PM'd