Does Anyone Know a Website where I Can a 3d printed Part for EDF?

RainbowderpHG

Hello, I am working on a 1/19 scale Boeing 757-222. I am Using 2 "FMS 80mm 12 Blades Ducted Fan EDF With 3270 KV2000 6S Inrunner Brushless Motor" And the engine diameter is 12cm. So Of course there's going to be a gap in between the outer shell of the engine and the edf. And I Notice Ramy RC Had that Problem with his 777, so he 3d printed a inlet to fill up the space and make it easier for the wind to go into the edf. So I Need a 3d printed inlet that can fit around a 80mm edf and "fills" up the rest of the 4cm (the Engine "shell" is 12 cm diameter) Does anyone Know where I can buy (Website) custom made inlets or someone can make one for me and one of my parents can buy it from you on ebay. I Will Need it In December. So if anyone is can or will be willing to make on for me, I will Write you down so I will remember to ask you when I need it.
Credit: Ramy RC "Making the engine inlet for the Boeing 777-9X RC airplane" Thumbnail

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0

hreehoorn

I can do this for you, sorry, been out of the hobby for a while due to work. Just got back on the forums and browsing around. I should be able to design this fairly quickly, and then a few prints to get it right. I just ask that you pay shipping and Ill do the rest pro bono. So I want to double check the outer diameter of the edf is 80mm and then there is a 4 mm forward cap to the cowling/shell and an outward 12mm gap meaning there inner diameter of the cowling is 104mm.

I can do this for you, sorry, been out of the hobby for a while due to work. Just got back on the forums and browsing around. I should be able to design this fairly quickly, and then a few prints to get it right. I just ask that you pay shipping and Ill do the rest pro bono. So I want to double check the outer diameter of the edf is 80mm and then there is a 4 mm forward cap to the cowling/shell and an outward 12mm gap meaning there inner diameter of the cowling is 104mm.
Back in Aug you offered to print some 3d parts
If ya can I'd be grateful for a 2205 mount for a lidl glider..will send stl's... Gladly pay for pla and shipping.
Thanks
Chip