Help! Does anyone know whats the best beginner plane!?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
The FT Tiny Trainer was specifically designed for training. The Flite Test Explorer looks like a good option also - being a pusher your less likely to break a prop when you crash (which happens when your learning... unless you can buddy box with someone with experience).

If your looking for a ready to fly, hopefully someone else can answer (I have only personally flown stuff that I have first built).

The Fopster

Master member
If you want to build something I'd start with the FT flyer. Much easier to build and fly than the tiny trainer. TT would be a good choice for the second plane in my opinion. Good luck whatever you decide!

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Always gotta promote what got me into it, The FT Simple Scout. A breeze to build and even easier to fly. I’ve got plenty of videos on my channel of it.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
As much fun as I've had with the EZ-pack, i'm gonna have to go with my "Ranger 600" as the best recent kids plane I've come across... Its not even close honestly, and I'm a die-hard FT build it yourself guy...

RossFPV

Im pretty new and i am starting on the storch it flies great but im sure if its just my remote/receiver but my elevator is very touchy anyone have that issue? (Fly sky fs-i6)