Does anyone still go to WeakSignals Show in Toledo?

Duffusmonkey

The WeakSignals Show in Toledo is about a month away. April 3rd, 4th & 5th 2020.

https://www.toledoshow.com/

I was curious if anyone who is not over 70 is going? 6 years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Josh Bixler there. I was 45 at the time and I felt like I was pretty young compared to 90% of the people there. Josh looked like a teenager. It is amazing how much Flitetest has changed the hobby and brought kids back to RC in the last 6 years.

I will probably go on Saturday to get a Tony Packo's hot dog and because I still enjoy seeing things like hand built scale retracts. I also enjoy the swap meet because it always had a crazy amount of really old RC gear.

Anyone Else going?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I tend to stay away from events like this since my hanger is already overflowing. I have been to one or two swap meets around central Ohio and managed to behave myself. I should really consider getting a booth and selling off some stuff and getting some cool balsa.

Cheers!
LitterBug

Captain Video

Y'Know, I have never been to it. I have talking to my 21 year old sons about it as we all fly. Lets see what happens to this whole Covid-19 thing though. On that note, I think the FAA started the whole thing to kill off all the pilots the FAA thinks is in this sport? Most of the deaths in the US have been over 60 and have underlying health issues. ;););)