does the fly sky fs-i6 transmitter work with the f-22 mini

jango100fett

I,m new to the hobby and bought every thing i needed and, from the research i did all worked together, but when i got the electronics all plugged in the elevators would only respond to left and right movements on the right stick. I'm not sure if its the transmitter or the way i hooked the electronics up but i can't seem to get the same controls as in the build video.

this is the link for the transmitter purchased: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VE3PZ3Y/?tag=lstir-20

thank you for the help

JTarmstr

Elite member
I think your elevator servo is plugged into the wrong port on the receiver, it should be plugged into channel 1 on the receiver.

jango100fett

thanks for the help.
it solved half the problem now when i move the right stick left and right both elevators moved in opposite directions but no response when i moved the right stick up or down.any ideas?

JTarmstr

Elite member
thanks for the help.
it solved half the problem now when i move the right stick left and right both elevators moved in opposite directions but no response when i moved the right stick up or down.any ideas?

Sorry i made a mistake, Channel 2 is elevator Channel 1 is ailerons and channel 3 is throttle.

jango100fett

Ohh, Grifflyers right, if you have a FT 22 you need to mix the elevons, if you need help i can post a walk-through, i have the same radio.
That would be much appreciated. I’m not sure how to change any settings. Thanks Again for all the help!

Last edited:

JTarmstr

Elite member
I am sorry i didnt reply to this, forgot to reply until i remembered this morning.

Heres a good guide to programming elevons, i think it gets the point across better than anything i could type.

One note: with my FS IA6 to open the menu i have to hold down on OK for 2 seconds, it doesn't open instantly.

jango100fett

I am sorry i didnt reply to this, forgot to reply until i remembered this morning.

Heres a good guide to programming elevons, i think it gets the point across better than anything i could type.

One note: with my FS IA6 to open the menu i have to hold down on OK for 2 seconds, it doesn't open instantly.
Thanks for all the help got all elevators working now just have to wait on weather.