Dollar Tree Customer Appreciation Day!

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Sunday, November 24th, 2013.

Today I went to Dollar Tree to pick up some more foam board, of course. Right when I was done paying for it, the cashier told me that this Sunday is customer appreciation day and that they're having 10% off of your entire purchase of $10 or more.

I thought I'd be nice and give everyone the heads up. I'm unsure if you need the coupon that I was given today to actually get the discount, or if it's for everybody that comes in that day. I assume that all Dollar Tree stores are doing the customer appreciation day. My local Dollar Tree has only been open for a few months.

It looks like the only exclusions are gift cards, green dot pre-paid cards, and online orders. Which is all obvious and understandable exclusions.

10% off really isn't that much off, but if you want to stock up on foam board or where thinking of going there soon, Sunday would be your day.

For a final sarcastic side note, I'm sooo glad that my local Dollar Tree will be open on Thanksgiving. *rolls eyes* Because my ability to shop is more important than their employees' families.

CEDRIClee

The dollar store concept has become a popular one, driven by the slowly-recovering economy. These shops are increasing. If one shop's new strategy for luring in consumers catches on, we may all soon be having our prescriptions filled there, too. Resource for this article: Dollar stores rising, may open pharmacies

CEDRIClee

The dollar store concept has become a well-known one, driven by the slowly-recovering economy. These retail outlets are on the rise. If one shop's new technique for luring in consumers catches on, we may all soon be having our medications filled there, too. Article source: Dollar stores rising, may open pharmacies