Don’t Cut Corners, Literally!

Liam B

I’m writing this to you all as I sit in the emergency room’s waiting area, so take this seriously!

DON’T CUT CORNERS! It’s not worth it!:p

I was working on replacing my receiver on my quad. It was zip tied on, so I went to reach for my scissors. They weren’t there where I had left them, so I reached for my box knife. That (literally) didn’t cut it, so I switched to my pocket knife. I pushed through the zip tie, and 5 seconds of pushing later, it leapt through the zip tie, and straight into my left hand. Luckily, my friend was over or I probably would have not been able to get here after passing out from the sight of blood:p

So, I tell you this, DONT CUT CORNERS and REMOVE YOUR PROPS!!!

We now return to Chris Thomas smashing quads with a hammer...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ohh I KNOW this lesson all too well. I am in the boat I am in from others cutting corners. Hopefully things are not too bad for you and they can patch you up easily with no permanent damage.

Wheres the link to Chris throwing a temper tantrum I wanna see that.. Or you could video them sewing your hand up instead. But for a post like this video homage MUST be paid to appease the forum entities.

Liam B

Haha! Heres the video of Chris:

As for the stitches, theyre pretty nasty!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
How many? and btw its not that bad until they start says "Staples" instead of stitches hehe

Tench745

Master member
Only two?! That's only a butterfly bandage worthy injury.

The lesson is the same though.

Never cut towards yourself.
Don't put your hands in the path a tool will follow if it slips, cuts through, or jumps.
When possible think one or two steps ahead of the thing that will bite you.
Seek medical attention if you need it.

Liam B

Only two?! That's only a butterfly bandage worthy injury.

The lesson is the same though.

Never cut towards yourself.
Don't put your hands in the path a tool will follow if it slips, cuts through, or jumps.
When possible think one or two steps ahead of the thing that will bite you.
Seek medical attention if you need it.

Yeah, it was stupid. And I’m a baby that will pass out at the sight of blood, so I might have been a bit dramatic.