Drone based comedy show.. ya gotta see this..

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok here in the states we get to laugh at the concept of drone delivery actually being a thing as conceptualized by brain damaged corporate leaders and politicians.. But in other countries.. as shown in this video they SERIOUSLY drank the DJI type drone cool aid and went all in. I laughed so hard at this then had to comment just to see what responses I get.. that alone ought to be worth the effort.

Quoted post. "OMG this is a GREAT comedy about drones!!!!! Flight times ~ 30 minutes tops with battery tech BEFORE you add in all the mah sucking command structure electronics. Wont even count the added weight for carried ordnance... ZERO protection which means ANY trained soldier with a projectile based weapon can get some fun target practice in AND win a medal for stopping a drone attack. This is even more entertaining then Drone Delivery companies in the USA.... Did you buy your gear off Alibabba or did you by direct from Banggood? "

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Ok here in the states we get to laugh at the concept of drone delivery actually being a thing as conceptualized by brain damaged corporate leaders and politicians.. But in other countries.. as shown in this video they SERIOUSLY drank the DJI type drone cool aid and went all in. I laughed so hard at this then had to comment just to see what responses I get.. that alone ought to be worth the effort.

Quoted post. "OMG this is a GREAT comedy about drones!!!!! Flight times ~ 30 minutes tops with battery tech BEFORE you add in all the mah sucking command structure electronics. Wont even count the added weight for carried ordnance... ZERO protection which means ANY trained soldier with a projectile based weapon can get some fun target practice in AND win a medal for stopping a drone attack. This is even more entertaining then Drone Delivery companies in the USA.... Did you buy your gear off Alibabba or did you by direct from Banggood? "

lol...can't find your comment though.

flyingkelpie

Elite member
1611290369165.png
Where?