Drone/Quad Sim Problems

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I have some concerns about my drone/quad simulator. In an earlier thread I was asking questions on how to set-up a sim using a Spektrum DX5e transmitter. I went with FPV FreeRider with the help of using Smartpropoplus download and audio cable/trainer jack. Here is my concern. I go to the calibrate controller and calibrate the controller with no problems. Then I go to the page showing the controller settings and look for the circles. The two circles are moving around and not setting still on the grid. The picture of the quad between the two grids is moving around. It does not want to sit still. What could the problem be ? I have tried to use the sim set up like this and have problems trying to control the quad. I have a feeling the the circles on the grid screen in the calibration mode needs to be sitting still to have any real control of your quad. What could be happening ? Maybe a bad cable ? Wrong transmitter ? Or something else ?

Thank you for any help,
Al

Last edited:

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

So far I can't get the sim to work correct. I need to find out if there is any support or help line for the FPV FreeRider. Does anyone know if there is any support out there ? If so, can you point me in the right direction.

All input is welcomed,
Al