Duplicate Media Albums being created.

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
Seems to be a problem when you create an album that it creates a duplicate with the exact same name. Everytime i have made one i have had to go delete the other one. If you look right now there are TONS of empty albums and if you check that user they will have another album with the exact same name but empty.

For instance @foamtest has 6 exactly named albums all created on the same date and @FeWolf has 4, but only one has pictures.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Seems to be a problem when you create an album that it creates a duplicate with the exact same name. Everytime i have made one i have had to go delete the other one. If you look right now there are TONS of empty albums and if you check that user they will have another album with the exact same name but empty.

For instance @foamtest has 6 exactly named albums all created on the same date and @FeWolf has 4, but only one has pictures.
Yeah I have noticed this as well, it was hard (well for me at least) to upload any pictures to an album to the point where I could only upload one at a time. It could have been my school computer acting up however.