Dx6i and Super Cub Lp Aerial drop Module Help please!

jnrocks1

I bought the aerial drop module and I plugged in the battery the magnet work but I cant release it. The the flap switch and the gear switch don't work. I there a special setting or mixings that I would have program? Please help!:confused:

Mr.RCguy

Mr.RCguy
If your flap switch is broken then check to see if it is broken by maybe using another air plane. Then if it works I don't know what the problem is. No you shouldn't have to program any mixings because there is an RTF model that is a simple as possible.
You might check to see if you plugged it in the rx backwards, that might contribute to your problem.

I hope this helps.:)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Hey,

try to resolve the problem by eliminating each of the possible components of the radio.

Start with trying out whether the servo or mechanism works at all on another system.
If it works its fine.
Then look if a random servo does respond to the gear or flaps channel on the radio.
If it works its fine.
Then try another receiver.
If it works its fine.
Try another radiosystem with the mechanism.
If it works its fine.

Well, I hope you got what I mean and can complete this chart yourself. Try not to be so hasty when you do the tests because that will make you do mistakes.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I bought the aerial drop module and I plugged in the battery the magnet work but I cant release it. The the flap switch and the gear switch don't work. I there a special setting or mixings that I would have program? Please help!:confused:

Is this the stock supercub brick?
Or have you changed out the electronics and put in a regular receiver?

jnrocks1

thanks everybody but I called horizon before I saw the comments. They are sending me another one but If that doesn't work I will use your suggestions. Thank you! :)

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Should work just as well with the Dx6i. Not sure which channel should activate the x port on the Supercub's brick receiver though.
Probably ch 6?
Hopefully Horizon walked through some troubleshooting to make sure the correct channel was setup and working?

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
OK- here is probably the piece of information you need to get this thing working.
Copied from the Supercub LP manual

manualdx6i.jpg