Help! DX7 Gen 1 Setup with Night Timber X - Motor Reversing

SimonHowkins

Hello,
I have a Gen 1 DX7 and have been using it for years with my YAK54. I recently got a Night Timber X that has the option of motor reversing. I am wondering if anyone has programmed their Gen 1 DX7 to control the motor reversing?

The user manual for the Night Timber X has instructions to go to "channel assign" and set AUX2 to Switch A. You are then supposed to go to "digital switch setup" and set Pos 0 and Pos 1 to -100 and 100 respectively as shown below. The Gen 1 DX7 does not have channel assign and digital switch setup.

Does anyone know how I can setup motor reversing with a DX7 Gen 1?
1614991800057.png

Bricks

Master member
Does you DX7 have a 3 position switch? To assign channels it is in the manual, you may have to use a mix to get it done if it can be done.

DX7_Manual.pdf (spektrumrc.com) .

Assigning Channels Press the Down and select keys simultaneously to access the Function Mode. In Function Mode, use the UP or Down key to select the desired PROG. MIX screen (1–3). Press the Increase or Decrease button to access the Programmable Mix function. Press the increase or decrease key to select the desired master channel. Press the select key to highlight the slave channel. Press the increase or decrease key to select the desired slave channel.