Dynam Cirrus SR-22- Free to Good Home (DFW area)

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
So its good with the team. They are interested. What line would it be best to talk with you on meeting up? is here fine?
That works fine for me. If you want to look over the plane, I'll be at the Golden Triangle RC field this evening at about 6:00. Wind will probably be to much to fly the Cirrus, but I can bring it out anyways. Let me know what works best for you.

deantolley07

Hi guys, I need to clear out some space, so I decided that I would give away my beloved Dynam Cirrus SR-22. The plane has been custom painted and has been modded to have a scale interior. Flaps were also added with pre-slowed servos, and the nose gear steering block has been custom machined out of aluminum. Power plant is Turnigy SK3 1050kv motor driving a 3 blade master airscrew prop with a 35A ESC. It is a great flier if you fly it scale, and really looks like the real thing when it's in the air. Runs on your standard 3S 2200mah battery. It will require your own 5 ch receiver of choice.

One other important thing of note, is that this plane was given to me by a club member and it helped me get in the air. In the spirit of that, I want to pay it forward to another beginner flyer. That said, it is not a "beginner" airplane, maybe low side of intermediate. It can have a nasty stall, but it is no problem if you are careful. If you are interested, we can meet and I'll walk you through setup and your first flight on it. I really care about this plane, so I want to make sure you can enjoy it as much as I have.

As for any inquiries about shipping, I'd love to, but it has a one-piece 55" wing. It's just not affordable to do so, and would be very susceptible to damage.
View attachment 88910 View attachment 88911 View attachment 88912 View attachment 88913 View attachment 88914 View attachment 88915
I'm about 70 miles away,is this still available?