• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dynam Hawk Sky

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor

Rookie pilot at the sticks of a Dynam Hawk Sky, the plane is currently in stock configuration with a custom paint job. We be trying to get a few more flight in and then I will shorten the wing and hop up the motor!

Thanks for looking!

Rookie pilot at the sticks of a Dynam Hawk Sky, the plane is currently in stock configuration with a custom paint job. We be trying to get a few more flight in and then I will shorten the wing and hop up the motor!

Thanks for looking!
Congrats on the maiden' I'm in Lancaster, where do you fly?

IFlyRCstuff

Flyer Of Many Things
Aside from this thread being 3 years old, congrats!! That was actually my first plane, before I get hate mail, I couldn't use landing gear due to terrain, and it would rip off if I dared a landing, and I really wanted ailerons, so I skipped about 3 steps in the process, but it is still intact with no major gluing and it cannfly

Matt44

I have this plane, it was my first real trainer and I still have it after 4 years. I've crashed it a lot but it keeps flying, have fun.