Dynamic S for FPV?

rbemo821

I've been FPVing for a while now with my Bixler, but now I'm wanting something a little faster and better in the wind. I was thinking about getting a 'warmliner', specifically the dynamic s from Hobbyking. I've been looking all over for some else who has done FPV with it but all I can find are people who have stuck a Gopro to the top and flown around. Any one have any thoughts, or better yet, pictures?

-Ross

P.S. I use 2.4 for control and 200 mW 900 mHz for video.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Have a look at a flying wing. Like the Skywalker Falcon.

That said, you can make any plane FPV if you want to. I'm still gobsmacked that Bruce from Xjet got his Walkera Ladybug to FPV...

rbemo821

The reason I want a warmliner is so I can zoom around fast and then turn around and glide. So I don't think I want a flying wing (for the time being...).

And you are only allowed to say "easyglider pro" if you can also tell me if it is at least moderately fast and kind-of aerobatic.

-Ross

Carbon

Elemental Madness
The reason I want a warmliner is so I can zoom around fast and then turn around and glide.

The bixler is the best for this range I have found so far. If you want fast, just throw a larger/faster KV motor on it.

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
The reason I want a warmliner is so I can zoom around fast and then turn around and glide. So I don't think I want a flying wing (for the time being...).

And you are only allowed to say "easyglider pro" if you can also tell me if it is at least moderately fast and kind-of aerobatic.

-Ross

i thought you would do a google search on it ... there are many many mods for the easyglider pro FPV and its a very popular model for the intermediate FPV flyer.

depending on your setup you can get a performance much like the dynamic S and still glide forever when you want it !! i have some short videos on youtube, unfortunatelly none were FPVing and doing hard aerobatics ... much more like gliding and leisure flying.

check my channel: svaiter

look for easy glider videos and climb rate show off :p

Last edited: