E-flite Beast 3D with AS3X

Friz

Fighting for more FLITE
Nice episode, looks like Josh S is gaining quickly on Josh B's flying skills

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
They repeatedly said this was not an indoor plane. I think though, if you had an indoor soccer field, instead of just a basketball court, you might get away with that.

Klonas

05:55 Chad's expression .... LOL
But reat video guys I really liked this plane because I've never seen a plane fly so smooth in this scale and it also seemed there was quite a lot of wind.

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
hehe, grate video! are you guys planing on reviewing the geebee(maybe with a race :) )?
also, is it possible to turn down/off the gyros?
-A

Dallin

Great Video! Josh S. is really getting good.. and fast.

SunShine: If you did not find your answer already, you can NOT turn the gyros on the AS3X micros down or off.

UndCon: From what I have read and heard, the boards in these new planes cannot really be used with other airframes. As I understood it, the gyros and their programming are set up specifically for the airframe (weight, wingspan, control surfaces, wing loading, etc...) that they are put in, so maybe if you had a similar airframe that you wanted to use it with it would work, but otherwise, I believe that Horizon is recommending that you do not use them in different aircraft.

-Dallin

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Good episode! I like how you compared the old and new version of the plane, to make a noticeable contrast.
As Dallin says, Josh S. is really getting better! Congrats, Josh S!

Horizon Hobby should be proud of your show!

NickRehm

Great Video! Josh S. is really getting good.. and fast.

SunShine: If you did not find your answer already, you can NOT turn the gyros on the AS3X micros down or off.

UndCon: From what I have read and heard, the boards in these new planes cannot really be used with other airframes. As I understood it, the gyros and their programming are set up specifically for the airframe (weight, wingspan, control surfaces, wing loading, etc...) that they are put in, so maybe if you had a similar airframe that you wanted to use it with it would work, but otherwise, I believe that Horizon is recommending that you do not use them in different aircraft.

-Dallin
That's too bad the rate/gain cant be adjusted... But it's amazing that they can create a whole new board just for one plane- and so cheaply!

Great review flitetest! It was cool to see Josh S get more stick time :applause: