E-flite scimitar review

Tom O'Connell

Bixler FPV Mods Fantastic
Now i thought i'd make a thread about it, but im sure it's not just me who absolutely cant wait to see the review of the e-flite scimitar. And to see how it performs. Any idea on the upload time for that vid?

ps
flite test rules :p

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
You´re so right. flitetest rules!!!

It normally says at the end of an episode what will be coming up in the next week episode. This time (I just checked) it doesn´t.

Kinda weird but I can´t wait for the scimitar to come out neither. It is not that I want to buy it but a cool plane combined with a cool crew give a cool^2 incredibly awesome episode! :D:D:D

Josh Bixler

I'm programming the Scimitar right now! I love the construction, thrust vectoring, and retracts! Can't wait to fly her!

Tom O'Connell

makes sense as to why we didnt get a next time vid.
im thinking then that the next one will be the mustang. We already have seen flight footage for that one

I'm programming the Scimitar right now! I love the construction, thrust vectoring, and retracts! Can't wait to fly her!

Aah! When my son reads this he is gonna be so jealous. He can't wait for that plane to come out. Josh have you flown the latest 27Q Stryker? It is my sons favorite of all. The flight envelope is astounding. We recently put a Turnigy ultra mini cam in the nose and got some great video. The video from the inverted flat spin is crazy. If I can figure it out I will post it.

Jay

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D

JEALOUS!

@tom: yeah I did! I had one year Higher IB Maths with him, which was pretty tough and I learned to deal with fractions! Well, I ended up being BFF´s with Fractions now :D:D:D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Fractions? This iss off topic and should be posted in the Frankenplane thread! There we have fractions (of planes)! LOL JK

Tom O'Connell

nahh, well yeah it is a little off topic. However me and Anas both went to the same school and had the experience of the same teacher :p
moving on
i wonder how this thing is going to inverted flat spin, especially with the thrust vectoring. What gets me is that they managed to make a beast with all of the features, oh and it flies too!