E-Flite Scimitar

Thanks for the review. This plane as Quique says, "the next logical step" from the Stryker. My son has had the F27q since last summer and would have it as his one and only if it came down to it. Like Josh, we thought that the plane was merely for speed when he first got it. After some time Nate(my son) figured out how wide the flight envelope is. I am always amazed and impressed by the feats he pulls off with his Stryker and can't wait till he is able to get the Scimitar.

Jay

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Hi, you said you were going post a link to the programming download. I logged in at spektrum and they don't have it listed yet either... Will you post it? Thanks.

I think Josh B. Misspoke slightly. He said that all programmable spektrum radios like the DX6i can download the programming setup but it's only radios with the SD card slot. The DX8, the DX10t and now the DX7s are the only radios that can use this feature.

So, did Josh S. get to fly it?

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Fantastic episode guys and what a cool plane! Josh Bixler . . is there anything he can't fly :)

JoeyG

Great episode guys, it was like you were reading my mind, I'd just read a popular RC publication review. Looks a lot of fun, higher rates are needed for the fast flat spins huh.. Very hot on the landings, keeps you on your toes. Maybe one for the hanger when my skills progress.

J.