Help! E-MAX RS 2205 2300 Kv motor from a Flite-Test Arrow Value Pack is clogging, what is the problem?

boogieloo

I saw the picture. You mean you tested the ESC engine before setup? You have to set it up all at once first, then test it. Otherwise the specs is wrong. Your transmitter already picked this wrong setup up. Is this Flite Test Store kit? Nothing wrong with your transmitter. It just shut down like I suspected it did. If it shut down, your transmitter, you'll have to have another try at it. Probably wait and see. Like a long time. Go at it again. This time with a different battery or engine. Don't worry. I'm new to this hobby too. But I'm not knew to math, physics, or engineering problems. This is an engineering problem. So you'll need to wait it out.

Last edited:

boogieloo

Wow. Happy for you. So you want to start with the series kit from Flite Test Store. Very good. I thought about that too. But I wanted to go with the hobby goers already there. So I made one of my own. Mines weigh 3.2 ibs. How much ibs is this kit or airplane? Don't worry. Easy. Just need to get the hang of it.

boogieloo

Let me see if I can help. Did this airplane leave the table? Yes or no. I mean flew. If no. Very much salvageable. You need to rethink everything. Make a full analysis. Then go at it again. What do you need? What's working and what is not working. I'm sorry too. So need serious help. At least cool the engine down. Or the box for a week or two. Or what ever went wrong. :giggle: Since nothing is working now, put the project away in your nice work station, then go do something else.

sorry again. Dizzy. You did this in June. OOPS!

Last edited:

boogieloo

I saw the series pack too. They all look good. If you start on the series pack, they go into home made drones. I suspect some of them did it this way. I saw a video on an Indian guy in India did his home made drone from Flysky. And It couldn't weight more than a pound or two. Interestingly he needed to start from something so he started the transistor boards by soldering the wires together. I said...wow. I forgot the video but I'll put it on when I find it. They call this a quadcopter. It was a home made quadcopter. Something like this, but he made it home made by his own. This is a drone. They started with the series pack I suspect. It's locked. I'm not allowed to copy the website address too.

Attachments

• flying-drones-360-vr-video-768x432.jpg
    flying-drones-360-vr-video-768x432.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

boogieloo

Did you fly this airplane already? 4 months past Probably the TATTU battery. I use FlySky. What did you use? Spektrum? I'm only using FlySky 4 channel 2.4 GHz AFHDS because I'm following the Indian Guy I saw on video with the home made quadcopter.

Last edited: