Help! E010s Pro. Reversed Sticks?

Julian-Fpv

So I got a E010s pro and I thought that this would be an easy bnf. I was wrong. I paired it but the sticks are reversed, I went into betaflight to see that. I am very new to this so I have no idea what to do.
Anything is a big help.
Julian

jtrops

What mode is your Tx set for? Is the e010s in the same mode?

If it is a mode mismatch you may be that you can change the flight mode in your Tx to match the bird, or change the mode in the flight controller to match your Tx. The second option would probably be the better one so you have the throttle on the non-centering stick.

Julian-Fpv

In the Betaflight receiver tab you can change the channel map to match your receiver.
So I just tried that and it did nothing. Using taer1234 the right stick is now throttle from left to right. This has been getting increasingly frustrating. They said BNF but for me that's not the case lol. Thanks for your help!

Julian-Fpv

What mode is your Tx set for? Is the e010s in the same mode?

If it is a mode mismatch you may be that you can change the flight mode in your Tx to match the bird, or change the mode in the flight controller to match your Tx. The second option would probably be the better one so you have the throttle on the non-centering stick.

Where can I find this information?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Changing the channel map in Betaflight will work, you just have to figure out the right order. The channel map dropdown box can be a bit misleading, you can also type whatever combination you want in there. If your radio has a channel monitor this is simple, find out what stick controls what channel and assign it to the correct function.