Eachine 250 ESC dance party! (Help)

Krise

Hi guys n' gals

I have been trying to set up my Eachine 250 racer using a Frsky X8R reciever and the Taranis X9D-plus (not sure if that is relevant) In Libre Pilot, following the wizard I get to the point where I have to plug in the battery, and then two of the ESCs keep beeping, at irregular intervals. I have tried disconnecting, starting over, new firmware, but it is the same result every time I get to that point. (The Taranis is not connected at this point)

Has anyone else had this problem, or have I made some noobie mistake? If the later is the case, feel free to point and laugh (as long as you supply a solution)

Krise

Richmond2000

hello do you have the receiver plugged into the CC3D
I had a spektrum receiver and during first setup I could NOT do the ESC setting which is the stage you are at I believe
unless I unplugged the receiver OR had it bound to the transmitter / transmitter on
I did NOT get esc "error" beeps but nothing at all
I have a series 5 Eathine racer

another NEWB thing to know is on mine there is NO locktite on the arm mounting screws and they like to work loose EVERY flight! (the first 2 then I loctite-ed it )

Last edited:
You should continue with wizard disconnecting and reconnecting battery, i think this is normal in escs configuration (I also use Eachine Racer 250, had problem to R9D receiver and after 3 days solved it connecting it with s. bus instead of PWM that didn't work with cc3d flight controller)