eBay FPV

earthsciteach

Can you post the link again without the "my.ebay" in the address. I think it is trying to link to your account.

fred0000

done, if it still doesn't work search Item number: 120830233372

then I was thinking to keep it cheap you could use a portable DVD player that has AV inputs as the display? could be into FPV for well under $100

fred0000

the only major diferance i'm seeing is the eBay reciever has a manual gain adjustment. FPV recievers i'm seeing do not have this.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
done, if it still doesn't work search Item number: 120830233372

then I was thinking to keep it cheap you could use a portable DVD player that has AV inputs as the display? could be into FPV for well under $100

Or an older video camera with display.

Thurmond

fred0000

at less then $25 shipped to my door, I ordered it to put on one of my coaxial heli's to play around the house.

earthsciteach

Thanks for taking one for the team! LOL! Hope it works out for you. If it does, you should get some kind of award for discovering the cheapest fpv! Looking forward to your review.

fred0000

i'll defenatly be sure to report back once I recieve it, I may not be able to do a range test for a little while, need to locate a cheap/easy to transport display setup.

Trinom

Crazy electrician
My buddy has this wireless camera and it's terrible. It has 25mW output power which results in very short range (up to 50m). The other problem is, that the camera doesn't keep its frequency correctly and you have to tune all the time.

From my sight of view, it's money wasting.

fred0000

thanks for the feedback Trinom, I have other plans for this if it doesn't work out for FPV, the main intention was to stick around the house so I can use the TV in the living room, not all that much range needed, but I was going to range test it, you have convinced me to not bother buying a portable display setup untill it's been tested.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I think that such a cheap FPV system just can´t ever possibly be good!

However, if you rethink: In Germany there aren´t any frequencies allowed more then 10mW except 5,8Ghz which is legally usable up to 25mW.

I guess the right location AND antenny setup (e.g. Diversity (most likely eagle tree or something similar like that) + homemade antennas (the master of FPV antennas David W.) and a directional patch antenna)