Eclipson EGW-80 EDF

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Post your progress building the Eclipson EGW-80 EDF released 06/12/2020.

3D printed and uses a 50mm EDF.

1591981230768.png

Cheers!
LitterBug

LitterBug

Techno Nut
My friends PET-G and Adhesion are not getting along... New printer, new tricks, and settings..... May just go back to PLA to simplify, but am probably right on the Cusp of getting it right. For this part, it appears the separation between the raft and the part is too big. Raft sticks fine, then the part falls off it. LOL!! Doesn't help that my slicer settings are not the same between the two boxes I've been using... D'OH!

badpile.jpg

LB

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Making progess.... Gave up on the PET-G and went back to the trusty Hatchbox PLA. Have the main fuse done with the FPV nose, and then realized the EDFs I have are 64mm not 50mm. Had to order a 50mm. No worries, it will be here by the time I have everything else printed. Nothing is glued together yet....

Nothing like balancing all the parts together to get a picture and then having a hungry beagle walk over to her dinner rug.
Dog'sEyeView.jpg

Upright.jpg

Cheers!
LitterBug

LitterBug

Techno Nut
The FMS 11 blade 50mm 4500kv EDF came the other day. Had an old battery to discharge that had a funny power plug and the matching 35A ESC, so I hooked it up to the EDF and ran it down!. This thing absolutely S-C-R-E-A-M-S! And I was only pushing a weak 3S battery instead of 4S. At any rate, progress made. Once I get the Prandtl done, I'll bop back over to printing the wings for this puppy.
EDFtesting.jpg

Cheers!
LitterBug