Eclipson Go 1 Wolf G code, not showing up

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I need some help. I am a rookie when it comes to 3D printing. I want to 3D print the Eclipson Go 1 Wolf (it's a free plane from Eclipson). I think it is a cool looking plane. But I have never 3D printed anything that had the G codes already for you in a folder. I was able to unzip the folder that I got from Eclipson. The printer that I am using is an Ender 3V2. I also use the Creality slicer for STL files that I get from Thingiverse. When I slice a STL file, lets say I am working on a Benchy. The G code file will look like this on my micro sd card. CEV2_3D Benchy Type: GCODE. Here is were it gets interesting. When I down load a file from the unzipped folder, lets use the Pilot as an example. It will show up on the micro sd card as, Pilot Type: 3D Object. There is no G code showing up for the Pilot. The 3D printer does not even show the file of the Pilot on it's screen for objects to print. I understood that the files for the Go 1 Wolf were already sliced and ready for 3D printing. What am I missing ? Can someone point me in the right direction.

I am open to all advice,
Al

tomlogan1

Here is what I see. Follow the screens 1 - 3
screen 1.png
screen 2.png
screen 3.png

alan0043

This is directly from the extracted zip file from Eclipson.

Hi tomlogan,

Thank you again for the great help. Your post of the screens from the unzipped files was a big help. I seemed that I was a few clicks away from getting the correct files. I double clicked on the G-code folder and then double clicked on the PLA folder. And long and behold, I have the G-codes that I need.

Thank you again,
Al

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I have a little update. I have a pilot for the plane. I had success with some of the parts for the Go 1 Wolf. I was able to print out the pilot, pillow, and motor holder but had trouble with spinner 1 & 2. The spinner print wanted to start printing in the upper right hand corner of the bed. I wasn't expecting that. I thought the spinner would start printing in the center of the bed just like the other parts. Time to keep moving forward.

A Big Thank You to ' tomlogan ' for his help,
Al