• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Eclipson Model C - build log

I bought my magnets on aliexpress, took months to arrive. Meanwhile I had bought another set on amazon (Germany). They're supposed to be the same size, but those I bought on amazon are roughly 1mm wider and 1mm thicker and have a LOT more holding power, a bit too much really.

But hey, at least I now have 30+ spares :)

View attachment 201715
Hi -
Just finished assembling mine. I was wondering what motor and servos you ended up using?

Where is the original build video? The Eclipson page now links the the FliteTest review video (which mentioned the original build video at 2:12 into the clip). But I can't seem to find Eclipson's build video.

Where is the original build video? The Eclipson page now links the the FliteTest review video (which mentioned the original build video at 2:12 into the clip). But I can't seem to find Eclipson's build video.
This is the build video that I used but it likely doesn't include the wing upgrade that reinforces the wing with CF tubes.

Last edited: