Edge 540 swappable

moke

not understanding how to determine which power pods are 'swappable'. Is there a quick resource for that? Wondering if the power pod 'c' is swappable to the Edge 540 power pod 'c'

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Sadly, the Edge 540 is not swappable. With a little time and effort I'm sure you could come up with a solution. I think the pod that comes hard mounted on the edge is the same size as a regular power pod.

Nice Avatar BTW!

moke

Sadly, the Edge 540 is not swappable. With a little time and effort I'm sure you could come up with a solution. I think the pod that comes hard mounted on the edge is the same size as a regular power pod.

Nice Avatar BTW!

hey thanks for that information. Probably won't change my decision to build Edge next. But would have saved me some money if I could have easily transferred the pod

moke

"Corpse"

Legendary member
hey thanks for that information. Probably won't change my decision to build Edge next. But would have saved me some money if I could have easily transferred the pod
And the edge is a blast to build. It's easily my favorite FT build.

moke

Nice Avatar BTW!
so the Edge is on the index of swappables, so I remain confused about why it isn't

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
so the Edge is on the index of swappables, so I remain confused about why it isn't
In this case swappable referred to the size of the plane, even though it doesn’t have the swappable power pod. It’s not a mini in other words. I actually modded mine to use the shortened swappable pod.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I think my friend @The Hangar has some. I don't have a very good camera at the moment.:sneaky:
Yup - mine is on the left and his is on the right.
7185C5F6-1AA5-4C16-BF8E-21EF5CBF7B2E.jpeg