Edgewater Air Park (UPDATE)

Morgan

There was a lot of flying, friends and family at the Open House. It was a fantastic day, the first of many.

_______
Used the cart path to takeoff my Mini Telemaster.
View attachment 109820

View attachment 109823

Lots of beauty around Edgewater.
View attachment 109821
View attachment 109822

View attachment 109819

Can’t wait to see how this grows!
Thats me and my dad flying with Josh and Jim.

rcbif

Was there Saturday and had a fun time. Rented a golf cart and cruised around with my friend and Flite Fest buddies.
Despite the heat, it was not bad at all as there was tons of trees for shade. Not much work involved since we had the cart too.
My only regret is not bringing more aircraft! I was expecting a much tougher day, but it was easy going.

Attachments

• 20180630_190835.jpg
    20180630_190835.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

CavRecon

Got my goodies today! What a giant pile of foam! I should probably know this, but what Powerpack is recommended? (Guessing the C-Twin?)

Also, is there a build video out?

Thanks all!

themistocles3

20180705_173144.jpg

Wow! Just got mine! Those wheels! Naming mine Opus. As in Josh's Opus in foamboard building.
Only thing is I can't decide if I should cannibalize a storch for a power pod, or wait till at FFE to get a B twin pack...

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Just got my SBK, coin, shirt and cap, but ... :poop: I'm out of town this weekend and going straight to FliteFest. I suppose I could bring it, but as I'll be volunteering, I doubt I'll have time to build it out there. That and the fact it'll most likely melt in my car before I even arrive there :ROFLMAO: -- Hmm.. maybe I can buy a kit there and build it in the evening when I'm done helping out!

Flite Risk

Thank you all very much I am very proud to wear my founders gear.
And very happy to have found such a wonderful community, you guys are all great!

I plan on doing a field trip to edgewater at some point while at FF. I can seat up to 4 in my Jetta.

This is an open invitation to anyone interested in joining me.

Maybe even checking out the dirt mound too time permitting.........

Flite Risk

I have not seen my shifts yet but hell yea you got it. We will make something work!

Three more seats available.

Flite Risk

So far its just you and I budd. I have not seem my schedule yet. I have zero preference when we go. I'm sending andre a message now asking for my schedule.

Chris from Delaware

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow Aaron those are some great shots mate. Still waiting for the sunset one to fully load and I will probably snag that for wall paper on my computer and this phone.