Edgewater Airpark and RC Park

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hey everyone!!

We are so excited to finally see the weather turn for the better to the point where we are going to be able to start having our gatherings here at Edgewater Airpark! We have missed you all so much and can't wait to see you all coming to use the Airpark for all your RC Shenanigans! ;) On that note, we wanted to share some fun photos of some things that have been happening to the grounds recently!

Our new Manufacturing Building is practically finished, just putting some of the finishing touches on the inside with product and processes!!!!
IMG-20210122-WA0003.jpg

Here is a photo of our new PILOT INSTITUTE HANGAR that will be used for workshops and some bigger, crazier projects for content and other fun things! Still concrete and a few other things to finalize, but it looks AMAZING! Huge thanks to Pilot Institute for making it a reality!! ;)
DJI_0032 (2).JPG

Obviously these are not the only things that are happening here at Edgewater, but we just wanted to share a few to update you all on whats been going on over the winter months!! Can't wait to enjoy all of these new things and more with you all here in 2021!

Blessings yall!
FT

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
We would love to have ya in whatever capacity it might be friend! ;) We have people who come and do week trips, day trips and quick weekend getaways... so you can do almost anything you like! ha

oh, it was definitely something I have thought about and I was wrong... 2 day drive ;)
[as I don't drive 15 hours in one day - outside of a driver rotation]

but I still do want to come visit.