• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

EDGEWATER AIRPARK is open! Who has gone?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I got the privilege of going to edge water air park recently. After seeing the latest FT video, I thought I would ask who all has been there already. Please share your experiences there! I got to fly my FT cub, DJI Spark, and even drove my rc boat in the creek! I hope everybody gets a chance to go - It's an amazing place! Thank you for everything you do Josh and crew!

Last edited:

PoorManRC

Master member
Was just talkin to the little lady 2 days ago about doin a road trip with the RV trailer down into the states for 2-3 weeks, she seemed receptive to that, she is actually pretty agreeable to most of what I suggest. If it's a go I am definitely making Edgewater a stop.
It's our MECCA, Brother!! 😉😋

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I have been there myself on a Thursday night (Aug.8th.). I didn't get a chance to fly because I forgot my transmitter. I was hoping that night would have been my first time flying. Go figure. Maybe I'll try going on a Friday. This time I'll have my transmitter with me. But then again I'll forget some thing else. lol. I did not know they had a flying sim in the club house. Maybe I'll take my golf clubs with me in case I forget something. ;)
Al

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Was just talkin to the little lady 2 days ago about doin a road trip with the RV trailer down into the states for 2-3 weeks, she seemed receptive to that, she is actually pretty agreeable to most of what I suggest. If it's a go I am definitely making Edgewater a stop.
Awesome! You could even plan it for when Flite Fest is going on - if you want to wait that long😉

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hi Everyone,

I have been there myself on a Thursday night (Aug.8th.). I didn't get a chance to fly because I forgot my transmitter. I was hoping that night would have been my first time flying. Go figure. Maybe I'll try going on a Friday. This time I'll have my transmitter with me. But then again I'll forget some thing else. lol. I did not know they had a flying sim in the club house. Maybe I'll take my golf clubs with me in case I forget something. ;)
Al
Aww too bad... I’ve forgotten my transmitter as well😂. It’s always a bummer. Good luck on flying!