EDGEWATER AIRPARK is open! Who has gone?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I got the privilege of going to edge water air park recently. After seeing the latest FT video, I thought I would ask who all has been there already. Please share your experiences there! I got to fly my FT cub, DJI Spark, and even drove my rc boat in the creek! I hope everybody gets a chance to go - It's an amazing place! Thank you for everything you do Josh and crew!

Last edited:

PoorManRC

Master member
It's a 2300 mile trip that I HOPE to be able to make! It looks beautiful. IF I can afford to go, I'm bringing Planes, Crawlers and maybe even a Boat!! 😉

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Was just talkin to the little lady 2 days ago about doin a road trip with the RV trailer down into the states for 2-3 weeks, she seemed receptive to that, she is actually pretty agreeable to most of what I suggest. If it's a go I am definitely making Edgewater a stop.

PoorManRC

Master member
Was just talkin to the little lady 2 days ago about doin a road trip with the RV trailer down into the states for 2-3 weeks, she seemed receptive to that, she is actually pretty agreeable to most of what I suggest. If it's a go I am definitely making Edgewater a stop.

It's our MECCA, Brother!! 😉😋

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I have been there myself on a Thursday night (Aug.8th.). I didn't get a chance to fly because I forgot my transmitter. I was hoping that night would have been my first time flying. Go figure. Maybe I'll try going on a Friday. This time I'll have my transmitter with me. But then again I'll forget some thing else. lol. I did not know they had a flying sim in the club house. Maybe I'll take my golf clubs with me in case I forget something. ;)
Al

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Awesome! You could even plan it for when Flite Fest is going on - if you want to wait that long😉

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Hi Everyone,

I have been there myself on a Thursday night (Aug.8th.). I didn't get a chance to fly because I forgot my transmitter. I was hoping that night would have been my first time flying. Go figure. Maybe I'll try going on a Friday. This time I'll have my transmitter with me. But then again I'll forget some thing else. lol. I did not know they had a flying sim in the club house. Maybe I'll take my golf clubs with me in case I forget something. ;)
Al

Aww too bad... I’ve forgotten my transmitter as well😂. It’s always a bummer. Good luck on flying!

Corbarrad

I had the opportunity to be there just before and after Flite Fest this year.
If it was less than a continent away I could see myself spending lots of time there..

Looks like they removed the tree I crashed into in the interim...