Edmonton

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I'm actually surprised how many people are in and around Edmonton. I'm from Stoney Plain area. Been meeting a couple people through the local hobby stores like Great Hobbies and Hobby Wholesale. Found a decent model flyers airfield called Meridian in Spruce Grove. Got my MAAC and I'm looking to hook up with some one to buddy up and get this flying thing figured out. Let me know if anyone could help me out. I usually fly at a ball diamond 10 mins away from my house at Holborn Hall but its just me and I'm not really learning anything on my own. Would really appreciate some tutoring with this stuff. Thx

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I've heard Meridian is a really nice club. They have a pretty sweet FPV race track too, if you ever get into that. Do they not offer a mentoring program there?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I've heard Meridian is a really nice club. They have a pretty sweet FPV race track too, if you ever get into that. Do they not offer a mentoring program there?
The one time I was there I met the guy who was mowing the lawn. He gave me some information as to when there would be good times to show up. Its only $60 for the year. They are having an electric fun fly there on the 27th. Which should be cool. Might check it out.