EFlite BNF Hawker Hurricaine 25e Build

Fishbonez

Definitely. I plan to maiden this week just waiting for the right weather. If I can get some video footage I will pot it here. Thanks again for your help

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Definitely. I plan to maiden this week just waiting for the right weather. If I can get some video footage I will pot it here. Thanks again for your help

Glad I could help!

Can't wait to see the maiden, please post it here... Hopefully you have better camera work than I do!

Fishbonez

Ok got the maiden in yesterday. I will say this plane is heavy and I admit I had a pucker factor of 15 getting ready to fly it, as a reminder my pucker factor only goes as high as 10 so.. She took off with ease and I needed to give her just a few clicks of down trim and she was flying like a champ. She is pretty quick as well. I flew at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle for most of the flight and she has plenty of power. Tried the flaps and at first I noticed no change but the second time around she slowed way down. In fact she came in so slow I was not sure what to do and after the first landing it became clear that this is the most sturdy plane I have in my hanger. Love this plane so far if I can keep in one piece.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Again great job Bonez! Glad to see it in the air and flying well. I did comment on YouTube but again I think you will like this plane a have it a good long time! Keep up the great flying!!!

Fishbonez

Thanks dude. Yea she is a keeper. Just need to find a new prop and some better weather and go for it again :cool:

Fishbonez

Have not flown her in a while so I thought I would take her out yesterday. She hates the club field take offs and landings are rough. Need to find a way to rake the gear forward.