Eflite Ultimate 2 biplane wanted

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I am trying to reach out to every part of the rc plane hobby, and I wanted to start 3d. I have heard from other field members that the Ultimate 2 would be perfect as a starter. Many of them have multiple Ultimates, but aren't willing to sell them until Eflite releases another one (if that even happens). Please help a hobbyist out if anyone is willing to sell one :)

OliverW

Legendary member
I am trying to reach out to every part of the rc plane hobby, and I wanted to start 3d. I have heard from other field members that the Ultimate 2 would be perfect as a starter. Many of them have multiple Ultimates, but aren't willing to sell them until Eflite releases another one (if that even happens). Please help a hobbyist out if anyone is willing to sell one :)
I have to disagree there. The best one in my opinion is the valuehobby giles arf. It is under $50 for a setup minus receiver and batterys. Mine has been crashed a few times and can take a hit

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Thanks, When talking with other members they also said that profile planes are great if I like that type of plane. They fly great from what I've seen, but I have never liked how they look (I know, I'm a bit picky, afterall, I strictly eat pizza folded unless it is deep dish), and I was interested in a bipe this time. A few times a year they also fly all the ultimates at the same time. Thank you very much for the suggestion though, I have never heard if that company, but I have heard of West Michigan Park Flyers which are also profile aircraft.