Eflite Viper too heavy

jangodog

Very good points. Funny, i thought of exactly the same on the lipo weight:) Considering i'm not using lipo bigger then 3600mah i'm thinking the same. 100-150gram at the most i have added. And i also calibrated the esc and it seems to have the thrust i used to have. Haven't measuret it yet but can soon after i glued the nose back on:) Only problem could now be i add even more weight for the reinforcement to hold the nose on? It broke off 3 times now so if it doesn't last i'll have to buy a new fuselage or hole new plane. Thank's for your help.

telnar1236

Elite member
Very good points. Funny, i thought of exactly the same on the lipo weight:) Considering i'm not using lipo bigger then 3600mah i'm thinking the same. 100-150gram at the most i have added. And i also calibrated the esc and it seems to have the thrust i used to have. Haven't measuret it yet but can soon after i glued the nose back on:) Only problem could now be i add even more weight for the reinforcement to hold the nose on? It broke off 3 times now so if it doesn't last i'll have to buy a new fuselage or hole new plane. Thank's for your help.
Glad calibrating the ESC helped. I've had that issue a few times and it's always frustrating since it's such a simple thing and you never think to check.