Electorhub Naze32 help

Iflyjets2

I'm new to the multi rotor scene and have built an electrohub Quad using the dihedral booms and Naze32 board. I originally built with the flip 1.5 and FT recommendations from the build video. I switched to the Naze32 due to the easier setup using Mac computers and Chrome browser. I am still a novice in flying quads, so some of this might just be lack of experience.

The quad seems stable and I don't have much issue flying it. However landing or throttle control is an issue. I find that even a very gentle touch down causes the quad to over react and jump back into the air. Also, it is hovering at about 40% throttle, but about one click up or down causes huge amounts of change. I'm wondering how to get much more gradual throttle control. I'm also flying with a Spektrum DX7s, although it seems that the change I should make is in the Naze32 settings.

Thanks for your help.

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
I built the same quad using the flitetest E power pack and naze32. I don't find mine to be uncontrollable, but I did find this thread that has a way to set an expo rate for throttle on the naze board using the CLI tab in CleanFlight.

Specifically these commands:

set minthrottle = 1075
set thr_mid = 40
set thr_expo = 25

I hope it smoothes out for you. Good luck!