Electrohub Y6 Suggestions Wanted

n.hoof23

Hi all.
Longtime Flitetest watcher, First time builder and poster.

I've ordered an Electrohub Y6 from the Flitetest store with the Hex D power pack. I also ordered a few 4s batteries to go with it. The info on the store says it can run on 4s with "Smaller Props", but what size should I be running in order to not burn up the 20 amp ESCs in the power pack?

Next question: I ordered the Graupner combo with TX and RX/flight controller. I'm wondering if the GR-18 can be setup to work with a Y6? I figured it would work, but all I can see from their manuals is a setup for an "I 6". Is there a way to modify this to work as a Y??

Any input is greatly appreciated.

n.hoof23

CROSS POSTING. This may be a more appropriate section.

Hi all.
Longtime Flitetest watcher, First time builder and poster.

I've ordered an Electrohub Y6 from the Flitetest store with the Hex D power pack. I also ordered a few 4s batteries to go with it. The info on the store says it can run on 4s with "Smaller Props", but what size should I be running in order to not burn up the 20 amp ESCs in the power pack?

Next question: I ordered the Graupner combo with TX and RX/flight controller. I'm wondering if the GR-18 can be setup to work with a Y6? I figured it would work, but all I can see from their manuals is a setup for an "I 6". Is there a way to modify this to work as a Y??

Any input is greatly appreciated.

n.hoof23

Update:

Frame is built and it looks exactly as expected. After doing some digging on Graupner, the gr-18 is able to control a y6. The issue is the proprietary cables needed to update the firmware to make it possible. I ordered the USB cable, and ended up with the incorrect adapter (I got the one meant for servos not receivers) I'd change the end out if I had some idea of the wiring diagram, but it's unable to be found via the internet.

IF ANYONE HAS A GRAUPNER 7168.6A or 7168.6S that i could purchase ASAP, I would GREATLY appreciate it! I've been looking at this Electrohub for days without being able to go any further . . .

PLEASE HELP!