Phoenix Defender Group

Unmanned System Developer
Hi, I have a question

I am not completely new to multi rotor and i do have some experience flying but i have only flown RTF i am about to buy my first kit

I am planning on buying a tarot 650 quadcopter and i have a question based on my electronics

I am using these motors
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EDHXZSK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3OKQ1PMPIPWYS

& This ESC (hobbywing quattro)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LX9AA0M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1GOBU5M8OAUJ0

If i use this esc and these motors and a 4s 2200mah battery what will my flight time be, if i use a 4s 5000mah battery what will my flight time be?

Also for the esc since it is a quattro is it drawing 25a total or 25a per motor used (the motors are 18a motors)?

For the record i am using the KK2 flight controller and a standard dynam 4ch transmitter and receiver

can anyone help me?????

Please answer ASAP

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Dont pull the trigger yet. I am no expert( actually still new) but I think it wise to research a bit more. Asking your question here was a great start.

The frame you have is a 650 but the motors are described as 450 size. The quattro esc is four 25 amp escs based on the link description. The motors description say they are for 3s lipos. Flight times are based on many factors and is not a simple answer.

You may want to find someone with a tired and true kit and setup to begin your adventure into quad builds. Flite test has their electohub and there are companies that sell the matched electronics as a package.

Can't wait to see your journey.

Phoenix Defender Group

Unmanned System Developer
Dont pull the trigger yet. I am no expert( actually still new) but I think it wise to research a bit more. Asking your question here was a great start.

The frame you have is a 650 but the motors are described as 450 size. The quattro esc is four 25 amp escs based on the link description. The motors description say they are for 3s lipos. Flight times are based on many factors and is not a simple answer.

You may want to find someone with a tired and true kit and setup to begin your adventure into quad builds. Flite test has their electohub and there are companies that sell the matched electronics as a package.

Can't wait to see your journey.

I was afraid of that, but thanks