Help! Electronics I don’t know

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Any thoughts about these parts?
Yes, the top left is a pixhawk flight controller. Beside the FC, looks like a converter, to take the signal from the FC and change it to PWM for servos. The round thing could be part of a video camera, with the lens removed.
Below these is an FPV Tx & possibly a Rx
Next are power distribution boards.
Next looking like FPV antenna leads.
Finally, possibly a vibration damper for the pixhawk

I’m guessing this stuff came out of a plane but it could be from a quad.

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member
Yes, the top left is a pixhawk flight controller.
Below that is an FPV Tx & possibly a Rx
Next are power distribution boards.
Next looking like FPV antenna leads.
Finally, possibly a vibration damper for the pixhawk
How are all of these used o_O?

mayan

Legendary member
Well it seems like I need to understand how to build a drone considering I seem to have a lot of electronics connected to it.

Okay Kiddlets, having done some weapons work in the army and planes of the past... the Camo Wrap? Used it on backpacks and ourselves to silence and camouflage whatever, and our weapons. If it gained a little... crud here and there... all the better.
In the days of balsa... (Aging myself) When this stuff came out we used it for field repairs and camouflaging. And you can tape/strap small emptied cigarette packs to the outside of your field gear carrier for quick grab of stuff that you always needed. Glow plugs, markers, servo horns, servo wire, screws, nuts, bolts, drivers, pliers. and with small things leave the lid on the hard packs to keep stuff inside, but flip them around to open outward.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Is it just me who sees this???
likeness.png