Help! Emax 12A ESC (Soild Red Light)

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok.. we are all brain dead from being inside to darn long... Bl heli.. probably made for quads so more then likely an opto esc that has no bec therefore would not power the receiver..

What specific model number is on the esc? We need to look that exact one up and get the specs and stop speculating this and that...

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Yes the ESC has a solid red light on so I know power is there. But its not providing power to the resever. I checked all the connections and everything seems in order and actually looks brand new.
Please don't think me rude but the term reserver doesn't exist in RC terminology. Do you mean the receiver ? A reserver saves you a table at a restaurant!

Bricks

Master member
If you click on the link he provided the ESC shows all 3 wires now weather that is accurate or not and includes aircraft in the description.

Question does the ESC have 3 wires for the receiver plug?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
If you click on the link he provided the ESC shows all 3 wires now weather that is accurate or not and includes aircraft in the description.

Question does the ESC have 3 wires for the receiver plug?

Could you point a finger at said link? I have been thru this thread at least 6 times now and see no link anywhere..

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Like I said I am nearly 100% this is an opto esc and he will need to power the receiver some other way as they do not have bec's.