Empyrean RC - Guerrilla Drone FPV video's

royce.meredith

Hey Guys, I just wanted to share some of my video's. Thanks for checking them out :D

I am Flying a Guerrilla Drone Toad 250 V2 and it was my first time flying 4s. This was amazing!

In this video I was flying a Guerrilla Drone Bullfrog 250 and I was just playing around some trees :D

I fly often and will update this Thread as I upload more videos. I have more on my youtube channel but I don't want to bombard this thread with videos. Thanks again for watching.

royce.meredith

Toad 205 Tuning

I got some new arms for my Toad and now its down to a 205. I got some decent footage yesterday while I was doing some tuning with 4s packs. Enjoy!

royce.meredith

Hey, Merry Christmas to you all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season and that you all can get in some good flying during any break you might have.

Testing out the new Xiaomi Yi Superview Script

So it turns out I like flying around trees. Here is one where I'm doing just that.

And here is another one where I'm playing with some other trees.

Thanks for watching! Have a great day!!

royce.meredith

I saw that Boris updated Betaflight to 2.2.0 today so I gave it a try at a park that I have been wanting to check out for a while.
I really like the feel of the changes Boris is making. If you haven't tried Betaflight yet you really should!
Enjoy and Happy New Year!

royce.meredith

Wow so December 30th was the last time I updated this thread. Yeah I've posted quite a few videos since then... So I'm just going to post my most recent video :)
I've been working on a new move on the sim and today I decided to try it out for real :) Thanks for watching!