Episode 38 - Fred Provost

Simpson

Crazy Engineer
Episode 38 - Fred Provost
Released: September 2, 2016

Steve and Nick try to dig into the mind of Fred! A fun episode that was supposed to be a short and sweet gap filler while the guys are off to the NEMHJ.

Questions, Comments? Get in touch with us:
Reply right here on the forum or:
Email us at [email]freefallrc@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
Listen to us on PodBean
Visit freefallrcpodcast.com
Have a look at our Facebook or instagram

Thank you for listening and subscribing!

Free our Skies and See you next time...

earthsciteach

Not to give anything away, but as Steve and Nick are digging, Fred's mind collapses around them swallowing them in a bizarre, alternate universe. They were last seen running from a flock of flying monkeys.

Pig007

I felt this was a great show. Fred made the proper amount of Heli jabs required to make us plankers happy. Fred's mind is a complicated place that many do not return. Nick and Steve should feel lucky they survived his wisdom.

Simpson

Crazy Engineer
I felt this was a great show. Fred made the proper amount of Heli jabs required to make us plankers happy. Fred's mind is a complicated place that many do not return. Nick and Steve should feel lucky they survived his wisdom.

So very lucky indeed.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin

I think that was a compliment....maybe?