EPP Foam

FTNoob18

Hello FTNoob18, Thanks for asking about this. I'm doing the best I can with the shipping costs. It turns out shipping cost per sheet is better when you are able to purchase a larger quantity. The issue with shipping is the size of the box.

I might be able to do better if you can use smaller sheets. If you bought a 36x24 sheet, I could cut it down to fit in a smaller box. I would not charge to cut it down further.

Two 36"x24" sheets of 9mm @ $7.50 each = $15.00

The shipping prices are approximate. I won't know exact until I pack the box and get an exact weight.
With that being said, if you ordered two 36"x24" sheets of 9mm, shipping would cost:
$4.00 for the box
plus
USPS $31.15
UPS $16.32

Hi iCrash,
thanks for getting back.. i'm going to hold off for a little.. I cant justify spending $35 and some change for 2 sheets of foam right now. but thanks for your response! that's awesome you have found some and sell it

iCrash

FTNoob18,
I understand about not being able to justify the cost. I wish I could do more to help with the shipping costs. That much is out of my control. I would suggest going to some of your local clubs. Let them know you are planning to make a purchase and see if anyone else will join you. That could help reduce everyone's shipping cost to have a bulk order.