esc conecctions

Trains1213_YT

Just wondering if you had two escs but only one channel on your reciver left could you put a y connector on it and it still work. PS: I dont need diferintial thrust.

FastCrash45

Elite member
Just wondering if you had two escs but only one channel on your reciver left could you put a y connector on it and it still work. PS: I dont need diferintial thrust.
Shouldn't be a problem at all. I would make sure they are identically programmed ie, cell count, cut off voltage, brake, etc. with the same ratings.

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Also make sure, if you are using the BEC from the ESCs to power the receiver, to pull one of the red wires from one of the ESC connectors. It may cause problems if you connect two BECs in parallel together to the Rx (although this typically depends on the type of BEC).

Trains1213_YT

Also make sure, if you are using the BEC from the ESCs to power the receiver, to pull one of the red wires from one of the ESC connectors. It may cause problems if you connect two BECs in parallel together to the Rx (although this typically depends on the type of BEC).
would the bec in the power pack c esc be fine?

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
I am not sure. Does it say SBEC or UBEC on the cover / instructions? If so you should pull one of the red wires. If it says nothing best be safe than sorry and pull a red wire.

One 3 amp BEC should meet your needs unless you are using a lot of servos or really big servos (bigger than the 5 and 9 gram ones we typically use on FT planes).

Trains1213_YT

I am not sure. Does it say SBEC or UBEC on the cover / instructions? If so you should pull one of the red wires. If it says nothing best be safe than sorry and pull a red wire.

One 3 amp BEC should meet your needs unless you are using a lot of servos or really big servos (bigger than the 5 and 9 gram ones we typically use on FT planes).
ok thanks!